Fleet Cleaner is a fast growing innovative technical organization that has developed an inspection and cleaning robot for all underwater maintenance of ships. To expand our company, we are looking for a buyer / warehouse employee who will be responsible for our warehouse and material purchasing. In the role of warehouse employee you will be responsible for checking and maintaining stock in our inventory system (Marad), assisting in the loading and unloading of parts, taking care of transports to and from our working vessels. As a Buyer you will purchase what needs to be replenished based on your checks. In short you will be responsible for ensuring that Fleet Cleaner always has the right stock to keep our operation running.
In the role of Buyer / Warehouse Employee, you will be responsible for the following activities:
- Checking and keeping track of the stock in the warehouse in our stock system Marad;
- Based on these checks, purchasing the correct parts/material which we are short of or will be short of;
- Supporting the loading and unloading of parts;
- Taking care of the transport of parts to and from our work ships.
To be able to perform the function of Buyer/ Warehouse Employee well, we ask the following:
- MBO work and thinking level through education or work experience;
- Minimum of one year experience in a similar position;
- You can work in a structured way, have a flexible attitude and keep an overview;
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English.
What do we offer?
For the position of Buyer/ Warehouse Employee we offer the following:
- A challenging position with lots of freedom and responsibilities;
- An ambitious and informal work atmosphere in a growing and challenging environment;
- Market conform salary and a flexible work environment;
- 25 vacation days with full time employment;
- Participation in the Fleet Cleaner pension scheme;
- An enjoyable Friday afternoon drink and a well served lunch at the office.
Who are we?
Fleet Cleaner has set a new standard for ship cleaning, with the ambition to establish a global network of cleaning facilities. We are a young, growing team that is continuously improving and expanding our innovations. There are three cleaning installations currently active in the largest seaports in Europe.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? And would you like to take on the challenge of contributing to Fleet Cleaner’s growing operation? Then apply immediately by sending your CV and cover letter to HR@fleetcleaner.com for the attention of John van Etten. If you have any questions, you can also send an e-mail to this address or call 0624778397. We look forward to meeting you!