Control Room Operator
Would you like to oversee the operation from a control room and steer our cleaning robot from a distance? Do you like to keep an overview and make sure that everything runs as smoothly as possible? Do you like having contact with different parties, such as our own ships, the sea ships we clean and our colleagues from the planning department? Then read our vacancy!
Our operations division is responsible for the operation with our cleaning installations and ensuring that the operation can continue 24/7 within Belgium and Dutch ports. This division is responsible for operating, maintaining, and updating the cleaning installation and inspection drones to provide the best service to our clients. The operations department is divided between cleaning services and inspection services. The employees within the operations department consist out of an energetic team of technically trained people who play a crucial role within Fleet Cleaner.
Fleet Cleaner is a fast-growing innovative technical organization that has developed an inspection and cleaning robot for all underwater maintenance of ships. This cleaning robot is controlled from the office from a control room in 5 shifts. For this control room we are still looking for people who would like to work here as Operator in a 5-shift operation. As Control Room Operator you are responsible for controlling our robots and making sure the operation runs smoothly.
In the role of Control Room Operator you are responsible for the following activities:
- Operating the cleaning plant and robot during the cleaning operation from our control room;
- Ensuring proper handling before and after the operation, which includes, for example, preparing cleaning reports;
- Maintaining good communication with all relevant parties before, during and after the cleaning operation;
- Thinking along on improvements to the processes within the control room.
To be able to perform the function of Control Room Operator well, we ask the following:
- MBO work and thinking level through education or work experience;
- Good command of the English language (B2 level) (Dutch language is an advantage);
- Basic knowledge of computer systems;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Able to work independently.
What do we offer you?
For the position of Control Room Operator we offer the following:
- A challenging position with a lot of freedom and responsibilities;
- An ambitious and informal working atmosphere in a growing and challenging environment;
- A salary between 3,000.- and 5,000.- gross including shift compensation. You will also receive 8% vacation allowance;
- 25 vacation days with full time employment;
- Participation in the Fleet Cleaner pension scheme;
- Cosy activities, such as drinks parties and a well-cared-for lunch at the office.
Who are we?
Fleet Cleaner has set a new standard for ship cleaning, with the ambition to establish a global network of cleaning facilities. We are a young, growing team that is continuously improving and expanding our innovations. There are two cleaning installations currently active in the largest seaports in Europe and this year our third installation will also start operating.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? And would you like to take on the challenge of contributing to Fleet Cleaner’s growing operation? Then apply immediately by sending your CV and cover letter to HR@fleetcleaner.com for the attention of John van Etten. If you have any questions, you can also send an e-mail to this address or call 0624778397. We look forward to meeting you!
Contact our HR Advisor
John van Etten
tel: +31 6 24778397
If you are interested in this position, please send us your resume and cover letter using the application form on the right or by emailing HR@fleetcleaner.com.