Fleet Cleaner is a fast growing innovative technical organization that has developed inspection and cleaning robots for the underwater maintenance of (sea) ships. To support our 24/7 operation we are looking for a service technician with an affinity for hi-tech equipment and maritime operations. In the role of service technician you are responsible for solving technical failures and providing complex maintenance to the underwater robots. In addition, as a service technician you are responsible for various other matters, such as building new cleaning robots, warehouse management and supervising larger maintenance days. In short, a diverse job where no day is the same.
In the role of field service technician you are responsible for the following activities:
- Troubleshooting the cleaning equipment on board our cleaning ships and our inspection drones. This will mainly be during the day, but can also occur on weekends and/or evenings;
- Supervising and executing complex maintenance activities;
- Warehouse management;
- Making new spare parts and overhauling parts;
- Supporting/supervising larger maintenance of our facilities;
- Assembling new drones and cleaning robots;
- Thinking along on improvements to our technology, failure procedures and work instructions.
To be able to perform the field service technician function well, we ask the following:
- MBO 4 work and thinking level (in a technical direction) through education or work experience;
- Minimum of two years experience in a similar position;
- You can work in a structured manner, have a flexible attitude and maintain an overview;
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English;
- Good knowledge of electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
What do we offer you?
For the position of field service technician we offer the following:
- A challenging position with a lot of freedom and responsibilities;
- An ambitious and informal working atmosphere in a growing and challenging environment;
- Market conform salary and a flexible work environment;
- 25 vacation days with full time employment;
- Participation in the Fleet Cleaner pension scheme;
- A pleasant Friday afternoon drink and a well served lunch at the office.
About Fleet Cleaner
Fleet Cleaner has set a new standard for ship cleaning, with the ambition of setting up a worldwide network of cleaning facilities. We are a young, growing team that is continuously improving and expanding our innovations. There are two cleaning installations currently active in the largest seaports in Europe and this year our third installation will also start operating.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? And would you like to take on the challenge of contributing to Fleet Cleaner’s growing operation? Then apply immediately by sending your CV and cover letter to HR@fleetcleaner.com for the attention of John van Etten. If you have any questions, you can also send an e-mail to this address or call 0624778397. We look forward to meeting you!