Are you looking for an HR position in a young, fast-growing technical company with international ambitions? Do you have some experience as an HR employee and have completed a relevant education? Are you communicatively strong and do you get energy from letting HR processes run smoothly? Then quickly read our vacancy for HR officer!
The staff consists out of various departments (such as finance, HR, and IT) aimed to support Fleet Cleaner as a whole and the other divisions so that they can function optimally. The office staff Is responsible for various internal processes, advising on different topics, and implementing internal improvements. Within the various departments of the office staff, there is a continuous focus on cooperation and improvement.
As HR officer, you will be responsible for the smooth running of all HR processes, such as organizing training sessions, processing recruitment and carrying out payroll administration. You will also be partly responsible for the communication from Fleet Cleaner, such as maintaining our social media channels and our working at Fleet Cleaner website.
Besides the above, you are also involved in the recruitment and selection of new colleagues, which includes drafting job advertisements and holding job interviews. Finally, you are someone who actively thinks along in improving our department, procedures, etc.
In the role of HR officer, you will have the following activities:
- You will ensure that personnel processes and administrative work in the areas of inflow, flow and outflow run smoothly;
- Collect processing of various personnel and salary mutations for payroll;
- Assisting in the recruitment & selection of new employees, for example, conducting job interviews, campus recruitment, etc.;
- Drafting and maintaining various HR documentation (contract renewals, salary changes, etc.);
- Support with absence registration;
- Onboarding of new employees;
- Acting as an inquiry point for employees regarding their salary, leave etc.
Office management and communication (30%)
- Organization of company outings;
- Various facility activities (ordering flowers, fleet management, creating mail addresses, etc.);
- Communication from Fleet Cleaner, such as maintaining social media channels and our works at site.
What do we offer?
For the position of HR officer, we would like to offer you the following benefits:
- Gross monthly salary up to €3,500, depending on work experience;
- 25 vacation days for full-time employment;
- Participation in the Fleet Cleaner pension plan;
- Large amount of responsibility within a short time and room to make a big impact within the company;
- Opportunity to grow with a fast growing company;
- A good lunch and Friday afternoon drinks at the office.
What do we ask?
To be able to perform the function of HR officer well, we ask the following:
- HBO working and thinking level;
- At least one year of experience as an HR employee (may also be from internships);
- You are social, organized, accurate and able to work independently;
- You are available for a minimum of 32 hours.
About Fleet Cleaner
Fleet Cleaner has set a new standard for ship cleaning, with the ambition to establish a global network of inspection stations and cleaning facilities. We are a growing team that is continuously improving and expanding our innovations. In doing so, we are currently operating three cleaning installations in Europe’s largest seaports and a fourth is on the way.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? And would you like to take on the challenge of contributing to Fleet Cleaner’s growing operation? Then apply immediately by sending your CV and motivation letter to HR@fleetcleaner.com attn John van Etten or via the form below. If you have any questions, you can also mail to this mail address or call 0624778397. We look forward to meeting you!
Contact our HR Advisor
John van Etten
tel: +31 6 24778397
If you are interested in this position, please send us your resume and cover letter using the application form on the right or by emailing HR@fleetcleaner.com.