International Account Manager
Would you like to contribute to the growth of a young, fast-growing organization where you have to switch with many international customers? Are you open to travel to visit different (international) customers, discover new markets or attend conventions? And do you have several years of experience in a similar position? Please take a look at our vacancy for an International Account Manager!
Our sales division is responsible that the cleaning installations are fully occupied by clients. The division is divided in an inbound and outbound sales department. The outbound business developers are responsible for identifying business opportunities, building, and maintaining successful relationships with prospects and existing clients. Whereas the inbound business developers are responsible for the internal sales process and the operational planning within Fleet Cleaner. Within the sales department, there is a results-oriented atmosphere and a strong team spirit.
In the role of International Account Manager, you will be responsible for identifying and developing new relationships with prospects, as well as maintaining relationships with current customers within your region. As a Business Developer, you will be part of our Sales department, which currently consists of a team of three other Business Developers and a Commercial Manager. Within this role, you will travel a lot to visit our (international) customers, discover and research new markets, and visit different conventions. In order to perform this role properly, it is important that you become an expert in the field of Fleet Cleaner services and stay up-to-date on all developments within the maritime market.
The activities of the International Account Manager will include the following:
- Identifying potential customers and conducting research into the possible wishes of these customers;
- Developing new relationships with prospects but also maintaining relationships with current customers;
- Customer visits, exploring new markets, and visiting conventions/social events;
- Drafting proposals for current customers and prospects;
- Negotiating and communicating the contract terms with customers and other stakeholders.
In order to properly perform the role of International Account Manager, we ask the following:
- Completed a commercial or technical HBO education;
- At least three years of experience in a similar role (preferably in an international environment);
- Able and willing to travel to see customers, explore new markets, and attend congresses/social events;
- Good written and oral communication skills in Dutch and English (and preferably a third language such as Greek or an Asian language);
- In possession of a driver’s license;
- Knowledge of and/or experience in the maritime sector is an advantage.
What do we offer?
We are pleased to offer you the following terms of employment for the role of International Accountmanager:
- Market conform salary and good fringe benefits;
- 25 vacation days for full-time employment;
- Participation in the Fleet Cleaner pension scheme;
- High level of responsibility within a short time and room to make a big impact within the company;
- Opportunity to grow with a rapidly expanding company;
- A well-prepared lunch and a pleasant Friday afternoon drink at the office.
About Fleet Cleaner
Fleet Cleaner has set a new standard for the cleaning of ships, with the ambition to set up a worldwide network of cleaning installations. We are a young, growing team that is continuously working to improve and expand our innovations. There are two cleaning installations installed on workboats operating in Europe’s largest seaports and a third cleaning installation on the way.
If you are interested or have any questions about this position, please fill in the form below or contact our HR Advisor by emailing HR@fleetcleaner.com. If you have any questions, you can also mail to this mail address or call +31 6 24778397. We look forward to meeting you!
Contact our HR Advisor
John van Etten
tel: +31 6 24778397
If you are interested in this position, please send us your resume and cover letter using the application form on the right or by emailing HR@fleetcleaner.com.