Fleet Cleaner has a total of three work vessels with cleaning systems operating in the Dutch and Belgian ports to clean the hull of sea-going vessels. In addition, Fleet Cleaner also offers inspection services for seagoing vessels with an underwater drone. For our sales department, which consists of about six employees, we are looking for an intern who will be involved in thinking up, creating and planning social media content for Fleet Cleaner. You will be visiting our ships to collect unique material. Furthermore, you will be responsible for internal external content, such as presentations, news reports and promotional materials.
For this internship position we ask the following:
- You are currently studying for a Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Commercial Economics or a similar field;
- You are looking for an internship;
- Good command of both the Dutch and English language;
- Furthermore, you are organized, collaborative and social.
What do we offer you?
We are pleased to offer you the following conditions for the role of intern:
- Internship fee of €400,- gross per month;
- Interesting work and good internal guidance;
- Travel allowance (if you are not in possession of a student travel product);
- Sociable company that regularly organizes drinks and dinners.
About Fleet Cleaner
Fleet Cleaner has set a new standard for the cleaning of ships, with the ambition to set up a worldwide network of cleaning installations. We are a young, growing team that is continuously working to improve and expand our innovations. There are two cleaning installations installed on workboats operating in Europe’s largest seaports and a third cleaning installation on the way.
If you are interested or have any questions about this position, please fill in the form below or contact our HR Advisor by emailing HR@fleetcleaner.com. If you have any questions, you can also mail to this mail address or call +31 6 24778397. We look forward to meeting you!