Fleet Cleaner is a fast growing innovative organization. To expand our engineering department, we are looking for a Mechanical Engineer. The Mechanical Engineering department currently consists of three employees and is looking for reinforcement. You will work closely with colleagues to achieve Fleet Cleaner’s ambition: to set a new standard in the field of inspecting and cleaning ships and to establish a global network of cleaning installations.
In the position of Mechanical Engineer you are responsible for the mechanical design of our hull cleaning and inspection ROVs. You will make 3D drawings and 2D production drawings. You are the contact person for suppliers and you ensure correct planning and implementation of your design. There is plenty of room for personal input and together with your colleagues you will improve the existing technology and work on new innovations on a daily basis.
In the role of Mechanical Engineer you are responsible for the following activities:
- Making 3D drawings, 2D production drawings (Autodesk Inventor);
- Making P&ID diagrams (Autodesk Autocad);
- Contact with suppliers;
- Preparation of associated manuals.
To be able to perform the function of Mechanical Engineer properly, we ask the following:
- HBO mechanical engineering or similar;
- Approximately 1-2 year work experience in a similar position and / or internship;
- Living in the surroundings of Delft;
- Experience with Inventor and Autocad;
- Experience with making production drawings;
- Excellent command of Dutch and English in word and writing;
- You are able to work out designs independently;
- You can work in a structured way and keep an overview.
What do we offer you?
For the position of Mechanical Engineer we offer the following:
- A challenging position with many responsibilities;
- An ambitious and informal working atmosphere in a growing and challenging environment;
- Market conform salary and flexible work environment;
- 25 vacation days in case of fulltime employment;
- Travel allowance, pension buildup and vacation pay;
- A cozy Friday afternoon drink;
- A well served lunch at the office.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? And would you like the challenge of contributing to the growing operation of Fleet Cleaner? Then apply immediately by sending your CV and cover letter to HR@fleetcleaner.com for the attention of John van Etten. If you have any questions, you can also send an e-mail to this address or call 0624778397. We look forward to meeting you!