Fleet Cleaner’s goal is to fully autonomously clean ships in the world’s largest seaports. This internship is in the Mechanical Engineering team, which is responsible for the mechanical design of our cleaning installations, inspection robots etc. Our innovative cleaning installations runs 24/7 and consists of a combination of very diverse technologies (hydraulics, sensors, filter systems, ship systems, generators, etc.). Within this internship an improvement of the mechanical design of our cleaning installations, inspection robots or cleaning ROV will be investigated.
For this internship position we require the following:
- You are currently studying for a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar;
- Good command of both the Dutch and English languages;
- Furthermore, you are organized, collaborative and analytical.
What do we offer you?
We are pleased to offer you the following conditions for the role of intern:
- Internship fee of €400,- gross per month;
- Interesting work and good internal guidance;
- Travel allowance (if you are not in possession of a student travel product);
- Sociable company that regularly organizes drinks and dinners.
About Fleet Cleaner
Fleet Cleaner has set a new standard for the cleaning of ships, with the ambition to set up a worldwide network of cleaning installations. We are a young, growing team that is continuously working to improve and expand our innovations. There are two cleaning installations installed on workboats operating in Europe’s largest seaports and a third cleaning installation on the way.
If you are interested or have any questions about this position, please fill in the form below or contact our HR Advisor by emailing HR@fleetcleaner.com. If you have any questions, you can also mail to this mail address or call +31 6 24778397. We look forward to meeting you!