Fleet Cleaner is a fast growing innovative organization. To expand our business, we are looking for an Operations Coordinator. In the role of Operational Coordinator you are responsible for the planning of our cleaning vessels and inspectors. During the cleaning and inspection operation you are the contact person for all relevant parties (such as the ship owners, the ship agents and our own employees). In the role of Coordinator, you strive for a schedule that is efficient, quality and productive and monitor that it is executed correctly.
The activities of the Operational Coordinator will include the following:
- Setting up a schedule for our cleaning vessels and inspectors. In addition, monitoring that this is carried out correctly;
- Acting as a contact person for all relevant parties during the operational activities. As for example customers, our employees, ship agents, etc.;
- Initiating and guiding projects for improvements in the operational planning process;
- Responsible for part of the internal sales process, such as processing certain data in Salesforce.
In order to perform the position of Operational Coordinator well, we ask the following:
- A completed HBO or WO education. Preferably in a technical, business or commercial field;
- At least one year of experience in a similar position;
- You can work in a structured way and keep an overview;
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English;
- Knowledge of the maritime sector is an advantage.
What do we offer?
For the position of Operations Coordinator, we offer the following:
- A challenging position with a lot of freedom and responsibilities;
- An ambitious and informal working atmosphere in a growing and challenging environment;
- A competitive salary and a flexible work environment;
- 25 vacation days with full-time employment;
- Participation in the Fleet Cleaner pension scheme;
- A nice Friday afternoon drink and a well served lunch at the office.
About Fleet Cleaner
Fleet Cleaner has set a new standard for the cleaning of ships, with the ambition to set up a worldwide network of cleaning installations. We are a young, growing team that is continuously working to improve and expand our innovations. There are two cleaning installations installed on workboats operating in Europe’s largest seaports and a third cleaning installation on the way.
If you are interested or have any questions about this position, please fill in the form below or contact our HR Advisor by emailing HR@fleetcleaner.com. If you have any questions, you can also mail to this mail address or call +31 6 24778397. We look forward to meeting you!