Would you like to coordinate our cleaning installations, inspectors and our international inspection stations? Do you enjoy contact with different parties such as ship owners, ship agents and diving companies? Do you enjoy working in a fast growing technical company? Then quickly read our vacancy for Operational Planner!
Our sales division is responsible that the cleaning installations are fully occupied by clients. The division is divided in an inbound and outbound sales department. The outbound business developers are responsible for identifying business opportunities, building, and maintaining successful relationships with prospects and existing clients. Whereas the inbound business developers are responsible for the internal sales process and the operational planning within Fleet Cleaner. Within the sales department, there is a results-oriented atmosphere and a strong team spirit.
In the role of Operational Planner you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Setting up a planning for our cleaning vessels, our inspectors in the Netherlands and our international inspection stations. In addition, monitoring that the planning is carried out correctly;
- Acting as contact person for all relevant parties during operational activities. Think of clients, diving companies, our employees, shipping agents etc.;
- Initiating and supervising projects to improve our planning process;
- Responsible for part of the internal sales process, such as processing certain data in Salesforce.
What do we ask?
In order to perform the position of Operational Planner well, we ask the following:
- A completed MBO 4 or HBO education;
- At least one year of experience in a similar position;
- You can work in a structured way and keep an overview;
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English;
- Knowledge of the maritime sector is an advantage.
What do we offer?
For the position of Operational Planner we offer the following:
- Good salary;
- A challenging position with a lot of freedom and responsibilities;
- An ambitious and informal working atmosphere in a growing and challenging environment;
- 25 vacation days for full-time employment;
- Participation in the Fleet Cleaner pension plan;
- A pleasant Friday afternoon drink and a well catered lunch at the office.
Who we are?
Fleet Cleaner has set a new standard for ship cleaning, with the ambition to establish a global network of cleaning facilities. We are a young, growing team that is constantly improving and expanding our innovations. We carry out inspections worldwide and are currently active with several cleaning installations in Europe’s largest seaports.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? And would you like to take on the challenge of contributing to Fleet Cleaner’s growing operation? Then apply immediately by sending your CV and motivation letter to HR@fleetcleaner.com attn John van Etten. If you have any questions, you can also mail to this mail address or call 0624778397. We look forward to meeting you!
Contact our HR Advisor
John van Etten
tel: +31 6 24778397
If you are interested in this position, please send us your resume and cover letter using the application form on the right or by emailing HR@fleetcleaner.com.