Fleet Cleaner is a fast growing innovative technical organization that has developed inspection and cleaning robots for all underwater maintenance of seagoing vessels. Software plays an important role in this. Among other things, we use our software for:
- Control and automation of our ROV and underwater drones (Python, C++ and Powershell);
- Data analysis of purchased data and data from our robots (Microsoft Azure, SQL and Python);
- Web applications for international customers and internal use. Within these web applications, customers can monitor their fleet and view our analytics and forecasts (Microsoft Azure, React and Power BI).
As Software Engineering Team Lead, you will manage the Software Engineers and oversee all software packages within Fleet Cleaner. You will help establish and improve the structure and processes within the Software Engineering team. You initiate and monitor the progress of various software projects. Finally, you will also contribute to the development of new software.
In the role of Software Engineering Team Lead you are responsible for the following activities:
- Setting up and improving the structure and processes within the software engineering team, think of work meetings, work agreements etc.;
- Managing Software Engineers and guiding them in their personal development. Furthermore, checking and improving the software written by them;
- Setting up new projects, as well as monitoring and coordinating progress in current projects;
- Analyzing the software within Fleet Cleaner and suggesting improvements and new features, as well as estimating the amount of work and risks;
- Where necessary, you will also contribute to the development, coding, testing and troubleshooting of all software used in our operation and various web applications.
What do we ask?
To perform the Software Engineering Team Lead position well, we ask the following:
- Minimum of five years of work experience as a Software Engineer, Software Lead or similar;
- HBO or WO education in a technical field;
- Experience with one or more of the following programming languages, frameworks and environments: Python, C++, Powershell, React and Microsoft Azure;
- You are able to manage a team of Software Engineers;
- You take initiative and can work in a structured manner and maintain an overview;
- You are willing to work in the office;
- Dutch and English language (verbal and written).
What do we offer?
For the role of Software Engineering Team Lead we offer the following:
- A monthly salary between €4,500 and €7,500 gross;
- A challenging position with a lot of freedom and responsibilities;
- An ambitious informal working atmosphere in a growing and challenging environment;
- 25 vacation days for full-time employment;
- Participation in the Fleet Cleaner pension plan;
- A pleasant Friday afternoon drink and a well catered lunch at the office.
Who we are?
Fleet Cleaner has set a new standard for ship cleaning, with the ambition to establish a global network of inspection stations and cleaning facilities. We are a growing team that is continuously improving and expanding our innovations. In doing so, we are currently operating three cleaning installations in Europe’s largest seaports and a fourth is on the way.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? And would you like to take on the challenge of contributing to Fleet Cleaner’s growing operation? Then apply immediately by sending your CV and motivation letter to HR@fleetcleaner.com attn John van Etten or via the form below. If you have any questions, you can also mail to this mail address or call 0624778397. We look forward to meeting you!