In the position of Underwater Drone Operator, you will be responsible for operating and maintaining our Fleet Inspector drones. The Fleet Inspectors are developed to inspect the hull of seagoing vessels. As an Drone Operator you will work independently in various seaports in the Netherlands, Germany, and Belgium and you will be responsible for the entire inspection process in the port. You are besides inspecting (the largest seagoing vessels in the world!) also responsible for the maintenance of the Fleet Inspector Drones and building new Fleet Inspector Drones. Within this job a lot of independence, freedom and variety of work is offered.
The work of the Underwater Drone Operator will include the following:
- Peforming inspections independently with Fleet Inspector drones in the various ports of Belgium, Germany, and the Netherlands;
- Preparing and performing maintenance work on the inspection drones, both scheduled maintenance and incidental maintenance;
- Implementing improvements to the installations/process and building new Fleet Inspector drones.
- Responsible for the whole inspection process in the port.
In order to properly perform the role of Underwater Drone Operator, we require the following:
- Affinity with technology and/or drones;
- A flexible work attitude;
- In possession of a drivers license B;
- Good command of Dutch and English in word and writing;
- You can function well both independently and in a team.
What do we offer you?
We would like to offer you the following terms of employment for the role of Underwater Drone Operator:
- A fun position, working together in a young team, with plenty of growth opportunities within the operations department;
- An ambitious and informal working atmosphere in a growing and challenging environment;
- Working in largest seaports in Europe;
- High degree of responsibility within a short time;
- Space for creative and innovative input
- Market conform salary, fringe benefits and flexible working environment;
- Internal training;
- 25 vacation days with full time employment;
- A well-prepared lunch at the office.
About Fleet Cleaner
Fleet Cleaner has set a new standard for the cleaning of ships, with the ambition to set up a worldwide network of cleaning installations. We are a young, growing team that is continuously working to improve and expand our innovations. There are two cleaning installations installed on workboats operating in Europe’s largest seaports and a third cleaning installation on the way.
If you are interested or have any questions about this position, please fill in the form below or contact our HR Advisor by emailing HR@fleetcleaner.com. If you have any questions, you can also mail to this mail address or call +31 6 24778397. We look forward to meeting you!