This Privacy Statement relates to the processing of personal data in the context of performing recruitment and selection activities. Consult our corporate website for the general Fleet Cleaner Online Privacy Statement.
Collection and use of personal data
The types of personal data we collect from you may include:
- Personal details, including first and last name, date of birth, gender, address, nationality, e-mail address, driving license, and phone number(s);
- Resume / CV, including details of your qualifications, skills, experience and employment history;
- Information generated by interviewers and recruiters, based on their interactions with you;
- Material provided by third-party recruiters, referees or previous employers, where applicable;
- Voluntarily disclosed special personal data where required for governmental reporting;
- References provided on your behalf by others;
- Passport or visa documentation that may be required to apply for a job with Fleet Cleaner.
Personal data regarding suspected or actual criminal behaviour, criminal records or criminal proceedings may be processed as part of the pre-employment process, but only for certain roles and as permitted under the applicable law(s). If you apply for a vacancy that is subject to such a check, we will advise you separately.
Above information is collected if you 1) apply for a position or did an open application, 2) register for a recruitment and selection event or 3) choose to automatically be kept informed of vacancies, events, newsletters or other publications.
Fleet Cleaner collects personal data for the following purposes:
- To process your application for a company vacancy;
- To assess your suitability for employment for the role for which you are applying, as well as future roles that may become available;
- To manage your application;
- To initiate contact with you;
- To send you a news update or press release;
- To invite you to an event;
- To comply with all applicable laws and legal obligations;
- To protect the interests of Fleet Cleaner (except where such interests are overridden by your fundamental rights and freedoms);
- To prevent fraud or detect suspicious activities.
To the extent that the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw such consent at any time. Please note that this will not affect Fleet Cleaner her right to process personal data obtained prior to the withdrawal of your consent.
Cookies and other techniques
Use by third parties
Fleet Cleaner does not share personal data with third parties, unless this is necessary or is required by law. In some cases Fleet Cleaner may share personal data about you with external companies or service providers working on Fleet Cleaner her behalf.
In the following cases, Fleet Cleaner shares personal data with third parties:
- To facilitate the sending of content for marketing purposes by e-mail
- For registration around events organized by Fleet Cleaner
- To conduct an assessment, background check or have a medical examination.
In all cases, an appropriate processing agreement has been concluded with the relevant third parties, in which, among other things, the correct and safe processing of the data is guaranteed, in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations.
Fleet Cleaner does not store your personal data for longer than a year for the recruitment and selection process. You can withdraw this permission at any time.
Legal bases for the processing of your personal data
The privacy legislation, including the General Data Protection Regulation (“AVG” or English: GDPR) allows to process personal data if this is done on the basis of one of the principles included in the AVG. If we process your personal data, this processing is based on one of the following bases:
Your personal data can be processed if this is necessary for the performance of an agreement with you.
The processing of your personal data is necessary to comply with legal obligations, such as keeping files for tax purposes or providing information to a public institution or enforcer.
Your personal data will be processed on the basis of a legitimate interest of Fleet Cleaner. This processing is permitted as long as your interests do not outweigh your interests. There is a legitimate interest, for example, in processing for the following purposes: 1) marketing; and 2) acquiring orders (sales) in the case of existing customers with whom we have a commercial relationship; 3) managing existing customers and relations (relationship management & account management); 4) optimizing and / or personalizing content and 5) conducting and optimizing effective business operations.
You have given specific and explicit permission to process your personal data for a specific purpose. In this case, you can withdraw your consent at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Special personal data is only collected when you provide it voluntarily or when this is necessary or permitted by law and regulations. Special personal data are, for example, data about a person’s ethnicity, political opinion, religion, philosophy of life, or health. We request that you only provide special personal data to Fleet Cleaner if you consent to the processing thereof by Fleet Cleaner. If you have any questions about the provision of special personal data to Fleet Cleaner, please first contact Fleet Cleaner at email@example.com
If you have made personal data available to Fleet Cleaner, you have the right to view this personal data and to correct any inaccuracies. You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by Fleet Cleaner and you also have the right to delete the personal data concerning you, to the extent permitted by applicable law. Finally, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data by Fleet Cleaner or to have your data transferred from Fleet Cleaner in a computer / machine-readable file (data portability).
Security and integrity of data
Fleet Cleaner has security policies and procedures to protect personal data against unauthorized loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. Fleet Cleaner employees who have access to personal data only have access to this personal data if necessary for the performance of their duties and / or to support the websites.
Links to Third Party Websites
Fleet Cleaner websites may link to other websites that are not covered by this Privacy Statement, but through other privacy statements that may differ. We recommend that you review the privacy statement of every website you visit before providing your personal data.
Changes to this Policy
If you have any request regarding the processing of your personal data or would like to object to it, please send your comment or objection by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also use this email address to share any concerns you have regarding compliance with our Online Privacy Statement.
You always have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority.