Fleet Cleaner is a fast growing innovative technical organization that has developed inspection and cleaning robots for all underwater maintenance of seagoing vessels. Software plays an important role in this. Among other things, we use our software for:
- Controlling and automation of our cleaning ROV (Remotely operated vehicle) and underwater drones (Python, C++ and Powershell);
- Data analysis of purchased data and data from our robots and drones (Microsoft Azure, SQL and Python);
- Web applications for international customers and internal use. Within these web applications, customers can monitor their fleet & view our analytics and forecasts (Microsoft Azure, React, Django and Power BI).
As a Software Engineer, you will contribute to the software of one or more of the above applications. In collaboration with the other Software Engineers, you will develop, code, test and troubleshoot the software used in our web applications and operation.
In the role of Software Engineer, you will have the following activities:
- Developing, coding, testing and troubleshooting the software used in our operation, think of software for automation of our robot, software for remote control of the robot etc.;
- Developing, coding, testing and troubleshooting the software used in our various web applications, think about software for data analysis, web application layout etc.;
- Provide support to the operation of our vessels for software malfunctions and questions about the software;
- Analyzing the software within Fleet Cleaner and suggesting improvements and new features;
- Act as a sparring partner to the project managers and software engineers on technical issues.
What do we offer?
For the position of Software Engineer we would like to offer you the following terms of employment:
- Gross monthly salary between €3.500,- and €6.200,- depending on work experience;
- 25 vacation days for full-time employment;
- Participation in the Fleet Cleaner pension plan;
- Large degree of responsibility within a short time and room to make a big impact within the company;
- Opportunity to grow with a fast growing company;
- A good lunch and a pleasant Friday afternoon drink at the office.
To perform the Software Engineer position well, we ask the following:
- At least three years of work experience in a similar position;
- HBO or WO education in a technical direction;
- Experience with one or more of the following programming languages, frameworks and environments: Python, C++, Powershell, Django, React and Microsoft Azure;
- You take initiative and can work in a structured manner and maintain an overview;
- You are willing to work mostly in the office;
- Mastery of the Dutch and English language.
About Fleet Cleaner
Fleet Cleaner has set a new standard for cleaning sea vessels, with the ambition to establish a global network of inspection stations and cleaning facilities. We are a growing team that is continuously improving and expanding our innovations. In doing so, we are currently operating three cleaning installations in Europe’s largest seaports and a fourth is on the way.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? And would you like to take on the challenge of contributing to Fleet Cleaner’s growing operation? Then apply immediately by sending your CV and motivation letter to HR@fleetcleaner.com attn John van Etten or via the form below. If you have any questions, you can also mail to this mail address or call 0624778397. We look forward to meeting you!