As an Operations Engineer, you will have the opportunity to improve various processes and take on certain projects within our operations department. This can include all aspects of the operation that need to be organized. From this position you can have contact with suppliers, customers, colleagues on board and the engineering department to keep the operation running optimally. Initially this will be in the region Belgium / Netherlands, but the next step is to set this up further abroad.
Good understanding of the maritime industry, but also of the technical aspects of the installation is important here. In your role you will be challenged to optimize our operation. An example of a project one of our other Operations Engineers has done is to set up a stock system within the operation.
The activities of the Operations Engineer will include the following:
- Analyzing and improving processes within the operations department and implementing them as well;
- Initiate and supervise projects within the operation, such as implementing a new inventory system or setting up a new location abroad;
- Supporting the operation in a variety of ways.
In order to properly perform the role of Operations Engineer, we ask the following:
- WO in a technical direction (for example maritime engineering, or mechanical engineering);
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience;
- Living in the area of Delft;
- Willingness to travel abroad, and excellent communication skills in English;
- An analytical and motivated individual who is strong in planning and decision making;
- Good project management skills;
- Pro-active attitude, bringing in improvements and suggestions in a constructive manner.
What do we offer you?
We are pleased to offer you the following terms of employment for the role of Operations Engineer:
- Market conform salary and good fringe benefits;
- 25 vacation days for full-time employment;
- Participation in the Fleet Cleaner pension scheme;
- High level of responsibility within a short time and room to make a big impact within the company;
- Opportunity to grow with a rapidly expanding company;
- A well-prepared lunch and a pleasant Friday afternoon drink at the office.
About Fleet Cleaner
Fleet Cleaner has set a new standard for the cleaning of ships, with the ambition to set up a worldwide network of cleaning installations. We are a young, growing team that is continuously working to improve and expand our innovations. There are two cleaning installations installed on workboats operating in Europe’s largest seaports and a third cleaning installation on the way.
If you are interested or have any questions about this position, please fill in the form below or contact our HR Advisor by emailing HR@fleetcleaner.com. If you have any questions, you can also mail to this mail address or call +31 6 24778397. We look forward to meeting you!