Fleet Cleaner’s goal is to fully autonomously clean ships in the world’s largest seaports. This internship is in the Software Engineering team, which is responsible for all the software used in our cleaning installations, inspection robots, and web applications. Our innovative cleaning installations runs 24/7 and consists of a combination of very diverse technologies (hydraulics, sensors, filter systems, ship systems, generators, etc.). Within this internship an improvement of the software of our cleaning installations, inspection robots or web application will be investigated. As for example, in the direction of automating our cleaning ROVor improving our web application that analyzes gps data from ships to make a prediction of whether they are dirty or not.
For this internship position we require the following:
- You are currently studying for a Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar;
- You are looking for a (graduation) internship;
- Good command of both the Dutch and English languages;
- Furthermore, you are organized, collaborative and analytical.
What do we offer you?
We are pleased to offer you the following conditions for the role of intern:
- Internship fee of €400,- gross per month;
- Interesting work and good internal guidance;
- Travel allowance (if you are not in possession of a student travel product);
- Sociable company that regularly organizes drinks and dinners.
About Fleet Cleaner
Fleet Cleaner has set a new standard for the cleaning of ships, with the ambition to set up a worldwide network of cleaning installations. We are a young, growing team that is continuously working to improve and expand our innovations. There are two cleaning installations installed on workboats operating in Europe’s largest seaports and a third cleaning installation on the way.
If you are interested or have any questions about this position, please fill in the form below or contact our HR Advisor by emailing HR@fleetcleaner.com. If you have any questions, you can also mail to this mail address or call +31 6 24778397. We look forward to meeting you!